The premises has a capacity limit of 100 people in the total building set by the fire authority and has disabled access, it comprises:
- Main hall which is approx. 10 x 12 metres, there are available approx 60 adult and 24 toddler chairs and numerous high and low tables that can be used in this area.
- TV lounge, which is approx. 3.4 x 6 metres with comfortable seating.
- Pool room, which is approx. 7 x 6 metres.
- Kitchen of a good size, which is fully equipped with a small cooker, microwave, fridge, toasters and an assortment of cooking equipment, (the kitchen has a food hygiene rating of 5).
- Boys & Girls toilets.
- Outside there is a gated grassed area, which can be used in the summer months.
- Available at extra cost or separately from the main premises, there is a 40 x 20 metre floodlit multi-use games area.
More information is available on the Hall Bookings page.
Send us a booking request via the Book the Hall page.